Who is Eu4ria?
www.eu4ria.org is an online Lifestyle Events travel company and the website is owned and operated by Euphoric Frolic Ltd. Euphoric Frolic Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (company registration number 10503870) whose registered office is at Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom.
Over 18’s only
Due to the nature of our offerings and community members, you must be over 18 to view www.eu4ria.org
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use this website or submit any personal data.
What personal information do we collect about you
Personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include anonymised data, where the identity and identifying information has been removed.
- Identity Data includes information such as: first name, last name, title, date of birth (optional), gender (optional) and nickname or other identifying particulars.
- Contact Data includes information such as: email address, billing address, delivery address, location, country and telephone number.
- Financial Data includes information such as: payment card details and bank account (details not stored).
- Transaction Data includes information such as: details of your purchases and the fulfilment of your orders (such as basket number, order number, subtotal, title, currency, discounts, shipping, number of items, product number, single item price, commission, discounts, promo codes, category, tax etc.); payments to and from you and details of other products and services you have obtained from us, correspondence or communications with you in respect of your orders.
- Technical Data includes information such as: details of the device(s) you use to access our services, your internet protocol (IP) address, login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Profile Data includes information such as: purchases or orders made by you, product and Event interests, preferences, feedback, reviews and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information such as: how and when you use our website; how you moved around it; what you searched for; website performance statistics; traffic, location, weblogs and other communication data; and details of any other Eu4ria products and services used by you.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes information such as: your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us.
How we collect your personal information
Direct interactions - you may give us your Identity, Contact, Financial, Transaction, Profile, and Marketing and Communications data (as described above) by filling in forms, entering information online or by corresponding with us by post, mobile phone applications, email, telephone or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide, when you:
- Register on our website or create a profile on our community page
- Book and purchase an Event
- Subscribe to our newsletter, social media sites or create wish lists
- Enter a competition
- Complete a voluntary market research survey
- Contact us with an enquiry or to report a problem (by phone, email, social media, or messaging service)
Third parties - we may receive personal data about you from various third parties, including:
- Technical Data from third parties, including analytics providers such as Google
- Technical Data from affiliate networks through whom you have accessed our website
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
We will only collect and process your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so. As a Data Controller, the legal basis for our collection and use of your personal data varies depending on the manner and purpose for which we collected it.
We will only collect personal data from you when:
- We have your consent to do so, or
- We need your personal data to perform a contract with you. For example, to process a payment from you, fulfil your order or provide customer support connected with an order, or
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights, or
- We have a legal obligation to collect or disclose personal data from you.
How and where we store your personal information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. All payments are processed via Stripe who are a certified PCI Level 1 on-line payment service provider.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access the member login area, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
How we use your personal information
Personal information you provide to us is used only for the following purposes:
- To improve your shopping experience at Eu4ria.org
- To process your payment and order
- Only with your permission, to notify you of Events, activities, news or special offers that may be of interest to you
We will keep your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) it was provided for and to meet our legal obligations.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps us analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We only use your personal information to process your order and to confirm your bookings. Therefore, the only companies we need to share your information with are our payment gateway (Stripe), our bank (if you are paying by EFT) and our internet marketing service provider MAS Global.
To keep you informed about the progress of your bookings, we will send you regular emails or other communications before and after the Events. Some of these communications are sent out automatically and these are controlled by MAS Global.
Your details will not be used for any other form of marketing by our delivery partners.
You may be contacted by our internet marketing partner, MAS Global, to rate your experience at an Event you have attended.
Email / Newsletter – No Junk Mail!
We will only e-mail you to process your booking and afterwards if you have given your consent. We will never pass on your personal information (i.e. full name, address or order details) to a third party.
Only with your permission, will we email you to notify you of Events and other information that may be of interest to you.
In respect of third party marketing communications, we will never share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes, other than as identified above.
How to stop receiving emails from Eu4ria
You can choose to unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link that is at the bottom of every message that we send, or you can message our administration department (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will remove you from our mailing list.
Unsubscribing from marketing messages will not stop transactional communications (such as order updates).
To leave a guest review of an Event we must collect an email address from you. This should be the same email address used when placing your order as we check all reviews against orders to eliminate spam reviews.
We will not publish this email address or share it with any third parties.
What are your rights?
Rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator – wherever situated.
Changes to how we protect your privacy
You can contact us via email at email@example.com or via WhatsApp on +27 827811497